The Saxo Bank App is available for both Android and iOS download. Here is the review of the Saxo Bank App.
Since the inception of the internet, a number of financial services, as well as activities, can be transacted or accessed on an online platform.
This also applies to the numerous forms of trading as well as investment.
Saxo Bank is one such institution that made this move by offering online services to customers.
About The App
The app offers users a variety of instruments and asset classes that span across global financial markets.
The SaxoTrader suite runs on a myriad of devices and operating systems including Windows on desktops. The mobile suite runs on iOS, Android, among others, and is referred to as SaxoTrader GO.
Saxo bank features a very unique and highly engaging trading app platform for accessing its asset classes. It entails a one-step login process upon loading the program.
However, for the Platinum and VIP accounts, there is an IP address link for login that is more secure. Though it might appear complex, it features an easy-to-follow menu that makes navigation through it convenient.
Saxo Bank Summary On Google Play Store
|NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS||100K+|
|ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE||Nov 15, 2015|
|OFFERED BY||Saxo Bank|
Saxo Bank App Summary On Apple Store
|NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS||–|
|ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE||–|
|OFFERED BY||Saxo Bank A/S|
Features Of The Saxo Bank App
GLOBAL MARKET ACCESS
• Forex – 182 FX spot pairs and 140 forwards
• Forex options – maturities from one day to 12 months on 44 FX vanilla options
• CFDs – contracts for difference on 9,000+ instruments
• Stocks – 19,000+ stocks on 36 exchanges worldwide
• Listed options – 1,200+ listed options on 23 exchanges globally
• Commodities – gain exposure to metals, energies, and interest rates
• ETFs – 3,000+ low-commission exchange-traded products
• Futures – Industry-leading prices on 200+ futures
• Bonds – 5,000+ government and corporate bonds
MAKING OPPORTUNITY MOBILE
• Place and manage orders across all asset classes
• Trade directly through live, integrated charts
• Identify opportunity with free Trade Signals from Autochartist
• Utilise over 40 technical indicators and drawing tools
• Stream expert news and analysis directly on your device
FAST, INTUITIVE, SECURE TRADING
• Sync your settings seamlessly across devices
• Utilise innovative risk-management tools
• Control your positions with advanced order types
• Practice with our 20-day risk-free demo
Summary Of The Saxo Bank App Review
Here is a summary of the Saxo Bank App Review.
Saxo provides its clients with an excellent all-around trading experience.
With clients in over 180 countries and more than one million transactions processing each day, there’s no doubt Saxo Markets offers a great trading platform and high-quality news and research.
That said, the trading costs are substantially higher than competitors that also provide an excellent all-around experience. Traders will ultimately have to decide if the Saxo offers enough to justify the additional costs.