The review of the Plus500 App is here. You are absolutely here because you are contemplating whether to go with the Plus500 App or not, you are thinking if they are perfect for you or not, well, you are welcome here.
The right place you’ve come. This is the review of the app.
You need to get yourself accustomed to the Plus500 App review, which would be of great help for you and that, we are bringing to you.
About The App
The Plus500 app from broker Plus500 has been making waves for a few years now, helping the company to attract a burgeoning following among traders of all types, risk profiles, and tolerance. So should you take a look?
Plus500 was founded in 2008 and has become one of the most visible of the so-called ‘CFD brokers’. The company is headquartered in Israel but is regulated by the financial authorities in the UK.
The company – via its website and stock app channels – provides access to markets through contracts for differences (CFDs). CFDs are instruments issued by financial institutions that provide investors with access to an underlying asset class without the need to hold the asset directly.
The app was launched as early as 2011 (iOS) and 2012 (Android), Plus500 led the way in using CFDs to innovate in financial instruments and deliver rock-solid infrastructure and software tools to the retail investment audience.
Plus500 was serving online traders long before newcomer stock apps Robinhood in the US and Trading212 in the UK even existed.
The brokerage firm has been growing rapidly, and that has accelerated of late. In the first quarter of 2020, it saw revenues jump nearly 500% (to $316 million). Volatility in the stock markets is manna from heaven for stockbrokers because investors trade more to adjust their portfolios to changing circumstances.
Plus500 App On Google Play Store And Apple Store
|NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS||10M+|
|ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE||–|
|OFFERED BY||Plus500 Trading|
|AGE RATING||Mature (17+)|
|NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS||–|
|ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE||–|
|OFFERED BY||Plus500 Ltd|
Features Of The Plus500 App
CFDs on Stocks and Shares
• CFD share trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on shares and indexes from the leading stock exchanges.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as:
– S&P 500
– Other Shares, Indices, and Commodities.
• Attractive Leverage.
• Stock market quotes of popular stocks and indexes reflected in Plus500 quotes.
• Live Quotes for Commodities such as Oil and Gold in real-time.
• Stock exchange-based real-time charts and live streaming of Plus500 quotes.
Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs, including:
Stock Market CFDs: Risk Management & Funds Protection
• Protect your share trading positions by setting stops and limits, including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity, and margin at all times.
Stock Trading Demo Mode
• Try CFD share trading when you open a free unlimited demo account.
• Practice online trading in the demo mode and move to trade with real money when you feel ready to do so.
Ease of Use
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.