The Alpari minimum deposit is $100.
The table below is the summary of recommended Alpari minimum deposit for each currency.
|Currency||Recommended Minimum Deposit|
Alpari Account Types
Alpari offers four different types of live trading accounts: 2 Standard Accounts and 2 ECN Accounts. Alpari’s minimum deposit is $100 for the Standard MT4 accounts and $5 for the Micro MT4 account.
1. Standard MT4 accounts: Aplari offers two standard accounts which include Micro Account and Standard Account. Both of these accounts use an order execution model that is instantaneous.
2. ECN accounts: A minimum deposit of $500 is required to open an ECN account at Alpari. Variable spread + $3 commission per lot are the trading fees for this account type.
Alpari Deposit Methods
Traders can make deposits using their bank accounts, credit cards, and e-wallets.
- Bank Wire Transfer & Cash deposit (24-72 hours):
- Credit/Debit Cards (credited in few hours):
- TC Payment
- E-Wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, BitPay (for Bitcoin), and WebMoney
How To Deposit to Alpari
Traders can deposit the minimum amount by following these steps:
- From the website, the trader can access their Alpari account.
- The trader can go to the ‘My Money Section’ on the MyAlpari page and select the ‘Deposit’ page.
- Before clicking ‘Deposit,’ the trader can choose their preferred payment method.
- The trader can then proceed by filling in the required information.
- The trader can confirm the deposit details on the next page.
Alpari Withdrawal Methods
Before you can request any withdrawal of account funds or balance, your account must be verified with Alpari.
At Alpari, you can withdraw your profit using the following methods; Bank Transfer (24 hours), Credit/Debit Cards ($3 transaction fee), and E-Wallet Withdrawal via Neteller, Skrill, or WebMoney.
Alpari Minimum Deposit Summary
The minimum deposit for Alpari broker is $100 which is relatively high compared to what other brokers offer. Alpari accepts the following deposit currencies as means of funding traders’ accounts; USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, AUD, and more.
Traders should be aware that depending on the payment method used, some transactions may take longer than others depending on the method, the time of day, or the day of the week.